Barrow County Chamber of Commerce
This nonprofit business organization supports governmental, educational and community advancements in Barrow County and offers its members a network of local employers, both small and large, that identifies opportunities and resource needs and creates solutions to issues.
The chamber offers resources to corporations, small businesses and independent contractors, as well as aid, orientation and resources to newcomers to the state and county. The Barrow County Chamber has hundreds of members that include small business owners and business people from in and around the county. Visit the website for membership information, orientation and welcoming packets and information about the organization as a whole.
- Fax: 770-867-6366
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: This location is at ground level.
- Founding Date: 1948
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Mission: To generate and ensure outstanding benefits for its members
- Membership requirements: Complete a membership application in person or online. For more details visit the website.
- Meetings: Monthly, Quarterly
- New resident guide offered?: Yes
- Networking meeting frequency: Weekly