In November, I introduced you to , builder of the MY (Madison Young) Playhouse project. Then in February, I wrote about_ a recipient of a one of the playhouses. But the story did not end there.
When Scott delivered the playhouse to Griffin, there was a problem. The roof of the playhouse knocked into the roof of the family home in the backyard. He had no choice but to install the playhouse in the front yard. However, with the playhouse in the front yard, mom Mollie and dad Josh couldn't let the kids run freely. The house needed to be moved to the backyard behind the fence where the parents could watch from the kitchen window or while resting on the back deck with new baby Catalina. This is where David Branch comes into the story.
I met David through Becky Finney of American Pest control. (Thanks for the introduction, Becky!) We met to talk about business and marketing and he told me about Branch Construction Inc. and his fire and restoration work. He also said he loved to solve problems.
I was compelled to tell him about Griffin and the playhouse dilemma and he offered to come to the rescue and fixed the situation! Now the playhouse is in a safer location and the kids are having a blast!
Here's more about David and his family:
TOP 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOR, DAVID BRANCH.
1) David has been married to his wife Katie for 3 1/2 years.
2) They have a daughter named Ellavie who is 13-months-old.
3) His grandparents were married for 72 years and set a wonderful example for the Branch family.
4) His first job was on a dairy farm where he earned $25 a day.
5) David was a farmer before opening his business.
6) David handed out business cards from Eatonton to Elberton when he was first starting out in the construction industry.
7) When David is not at Branch Construction, he enjoys spending time around the farm.
8) He once met financial guru Dave Ramsey.
9) David enjoys teaching people about financial responsibility, and he is teaching Ramsey's class called "Financial Peace University" at his church, .
10) He has been known to fall asleep in a wheelbarrow.