131 North Broad Street - This home, built in 1902, features four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Referred to as the "Queen of Broad Street," this 4,576-square-foot Victorian mansion is on the market for $390,000.
118 West Candler Street - This 1903 Victorian-style home has been completely refurbished. The 4,000-square-foot house has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. It is listed for $295,000.
104 Woodlawn Avenue - Built in 1920, this 3,008-square-foot home features three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It is on the market for $299,000.
61 West New Street - Huge entertaining rooms, wood built-in cabinets, hardwood floors and a renovated master bath are among the features in this two-bedroom, two-bath bungalow built in 1940. The 2,350-square-foot home is on the market for $169,900.
- 5 Predictions for the 2014 Real Estate Market
- Newly Constructed Barrow County Homes Available for Less Than $150K
- What Will $50K Buy on the Barrow Real Estate Market?
- How to Find Out if Someone Died in Your House
- Is This the Most Beautiful Home in Barrow County?
Click here for more Barrow Real Estate Listings.
Click here to subscribe to Barrow Patch’s free newsletter.