In an interview with Fox News' Eric Bolling, Paul said, “The question here is whether or not, constitutionally, you can have a single warrant apply to millions of people. So we thought, what better way to illustrate the point than having hundreds of thousands of Americans sign up for a class-action suit.”
In a post on his Facebook page, Paul indicated more than 250,000 Americans have joined his lawsuit to date. According to a message on his 2016 campaign website, Paul is looking for millions more "to sue to take back our rights."
"Recent news reports revealed that Barack Obama's NSA is looking through billions of our emails and phone records every day," he wrote. "I'm OUTRAGED -- and I'm going to do everything I can to END this madness."
Paul has also asked Internet service providers and phone companies to join the class-action lawsuit.
Have you or will you sign up to join Paul's class-action lawsuit? Let us know in the comments or vote in our poll. Note: This is not a scientific poll. It is for entertainment purposes only.
Vote in other polls:
- POLL: Have You Been Vaccinated for the Flu Yet?
- POLL: Do You Make New Year's Resolutions?
- POLL: How Many Hours a Week Do You Work?
- POLL: Do You Want to See Video Ads in Your Facebook Feed?
- POLL: Do Bigger Jackpots Make You More Likely to Buy a Mega Millions Ticket?