A Winder resident was arrested Dec. 12, 2012, at Pizza Hut, after reportedly causing a disturbance at the local restaurant.
According to a Winder Police Department incident report, a customer was disputing credit card charges when a verbal argument occurred with a Pizza Hut employee. The employee told police he was attempting to address the issue but asked the customer to leave when she became belligerent. When the customer refused to leave, both individuals said they were calling the police.
A witness who was dining with her 10-year-old son said she heard the customer say, "You can kiss my [expletive deleted]."
Alice Faye Johnson, 26, of 308 Dreamland Court in Winder was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, disturbing a beer establishment and criminal trespass before being transported to the Barrow County Detention Center.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Barrow Docket Book for Dec. 14-16
- Winder Police: Security Measures Remain in Place at Barrow Schools
- Weird Crime: Peeping Tom and Fleeing Flasher Separated Only by Distance and Other News
- Dogs Attack Law Enforcement Attempting to Arrest Winder Man
- Key Stuck in Car Ignition Allows Vehicle Theft but Thief Doesn't Get Far