Rogelio Tinajero, 53, of 1094 Sutherland Drive in Winder, was taken into custody on Dec. 12 after Winder Police, special agents with ICE Homeland Security and officers from the Hall County Narcotics Task Force executed a federal search warrant at his home.
The warrant, according to Ofc. Chris Cooper of the Winder Police Department, was obtained after federal agents developed probable cause to believe Tinajero was operating a fraudulent documents lab.
"During the execution of the search warrant, special agents located and seized evidence confirming the existence of a fraudulent documents lab, multiple fraudulent driver’s licenses and ID cards for various states and approximately $20,000 in cash," Cooper said in a released statement.
Tinajero was transported to the Hall County Detention Center and faces the possibility of federal charges as a result of the investigation.
- Barricaded Suspect Apprehended by Barrow Sheriff's S.W.A.T. Unit
- Toddler's Death Is Second Recent Tragedy for Winder Family
- Arrest Made in Winder Arson Case
- Winder Man Injured in Motorcycle Accident
- Bad Advice From Friends Leads Woman to Fall for Scam
- Man Denies Attempting to Pay for Sex, Text Messages Tell a Different Story