A summary of incident reports provided by the :
- On Sept. 4, an officer was dispatched to a Melrose Street apartment where an occupant was refusing to leave. According to an incident report, the female suspect was extremely irate and continued to yell despite an officer ordering her to calm down. When the officer asked the female to turn around and place her hands behind her back, she began to pull away saying she wasn't going to jail. Yelling the entire way to a patrol vehicle, according to the incident report, 38-year-old Rebecca Lanette Donald, of 1680 Mount Vernon Road N.W. in Monroe, was indeed arrested and transported to the .
- A Winder officer assisted a deputy with the in executing a warrant for Kevin Scott Chambers, 46, of 132 Cedar Creek Court in Winder. Chambers was taken into custody and transported to the Barrow County Detention Center.
- On Sept. 2, an officer observed an individual driving a Scooter on West May Street who appeared to be unsteady. Following a traffic stop, a Winder resident, Charles Eugene Denton, 30, of 120 Second Street, was arrested and charged with driving while license withdrawn and giving false name, address or birth date to law enforcement officers.
- An officer responded to a Georgia Avenue residence Sept. 2 in reference to a report of a theft. The resident said following a party at his house he was extremely intoxicated and decided to sleep in his vehicle in his driveway with the keys in the ignition and the radio turned on. When his wife awakened him the next morning, she had found his wallet, which had contained between $200 and $300, empty on the ground by the driver's side door. The man also reported his keys were missing. According to the resident, there is heavy foot traffic along Georgia Avenue overnight and he suspected someone walking past his house was responsible for the theft.
- Jose Concepcion Padilla, 40, of 437 Overlook Drive in Lawrenceville was arrested Sept. 2 and charged with expired or no driver's license.
- An officer was dispatched to the Gwinnett County Jail on Sept. 2 in reference to a prisoner transport. Jeffery Linn Faush, 44, of 661 Carriage Lane in Lawrenceville was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear and was transported to the Barrow County Detention Center.
- On Aug. 31, an officer observed a vehicle sitting in a parking lot on May Street with the brake lights on and found a man sleeping in the driver's seat with an open container of vodka sitting in the passenger's seat. The man, Charles E. Beck, 62, of 1055 Martin Ridge Road in Roswell was arrested and charged with public drunkenness and open container.
- An officer responded to a dispute between a mother and daughter on Aug. 30. The mother, 48-year-old Donna Joan Jolley of 4658 Old Pendergrass Road in Jefferson was subsequently arrested and charged with battery.
- Amanda Ann Simmons, 45, of 751 Baskins Circle in Winder was arrested Aug. 30 on an outstanding warrant.
- Christopher McDougald, 38, of Swan Heights in Arcade was arrested Aug. 29 and charged with DUI and failure to obey a traffic control device.
- Johnny Ray Palmer, 30, of 212 Cooper Bridge Road in Braselton was arrested Aug. 28 on outstanding warrants. When an officer approached Palmer, who was walking on the railroad tracks near Akins Ford, he gave a different name. Upon searching his pockets, the officer found numerous knives as well as a pair of wire cutters, a flashlight and a mask. In his rear pocket, the officer located a wallet with the name Johnny Palmer on several cards, including a Social Security Card. The man said the wallet belonged to his brother and they were twins. He was also issued a citation for giving a false name and date of birth.
For questions about this blotter, e-mail email@example.com.