The woman said she walked into her garage and caught the male in the act. Upon seeing the woman, the male -- described as a white male in his 20s wearing a dark jacket -- ran out of the garage and towards the front of the neighborhood.
The woman explained she normally leaves the garage door of her Carriage Drive home open, but intends to keep it closed in the future. Nothing was reported missing.
For more beer-related crime from our archives, please see:
- Stolen Beer Leads to Three-County Chase
- Bethlehem Man Accused of Demanding Beer From Neighbor Runs From Deputies, Then Shatters Patrol Car Window
- Beer Pong Player Admits Drinking Five Beers at Party Before Driving Home
- Woman Hit Over Head With Beer Bottle During Bar Fight
- Man Says He Hid from Police to Finish Beer
- Shoplifter Steals Beer, Wine From Hog Mountain Kroger