Christopher Marshall Adams, 23, of Bethlehem, was taken into custody by Barrow County and Jackson County deputies on Friday, Dec. 13, after barricading himself inside a Jackson County home.
Adams, who was wanted on numerous outstanding warrants, was located at a home in Bogart, Ga. after officials received an anonymous tip regarding Adams' whereabouts. Adams refused to come to the door and since officials believed he might have weapons in his possession, the Barrow County Sheriff’s S.W.A.T. team was called to the scene.
Authorities secured a warrant to enter the home and found Adams hiding in the home. Adams did not resist arrest and was taken into custody without incident.
According to Lt. Matt Guthas with the BCSO, the scene was turned over to Jackson County Sheriff’s Officials for further investigation.
- Toddler's Death Is Second Recent Tragedy for Local Family
- Winder Man Injured in Motorcycle Accident
- Bad Advice From Friends Leads Woman to Fall for Scam
- Elderly Woman: Someone Is Trying to Take My Money
- Pig Hunters Fail to Bring Home the Bacon
- Man Denies Attempting to Pay for Sex, Text Messages Tell a Different Story