This year's Super Bowl has the ultimate family angle: To win the NFL title, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh and Ravens coach John Harbaugh have to beat their brother.
And that's a test for their parents.
However, it's not the first time that family loyalties have been tested. The teams also met on Thanksgiving Day 2011, in the regular season. John's Ravens won.
According to ABCNews.com, the Harbaugh parents were at the stadium in Baltimore, but watched the game on TV, away from the crowd.
"I've never seen Jackie experience that in a ballgame," Jack Harbaugh, the coaches' father, said during a recent conference call with the media. "She just stared at the screen, no facial emotion whatsoever; just a blank stare, not a word spoken."
Here's the rundown for Sunday's game:
- Who's playing: Ravens vs. 49ers
- Kickoff time: 6:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 3
- Where's the game: Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La.
- Station providing coverage: NBC
Analysts make their predictions: As far as picking a winner, analysts from NFL.com and the NFL Network are all over the map. For instance:
- Gil Brandt: "49ers 28, Ravens 24 ... The Niners match up a little too well with the Ravens."
- Dhani Jones: "Ravens 21, 49ers 19 ...Because Ray Lewis is retiring, and everyone wants to see him depart from the game with a win."
Who do you think will win? Tell us your prediction in comments.