Job title: Team member
Description: in Winder is hiring a team member. Responsibilities include:
- Ability to interact with customers — receive orders, process payment, respond appropriately to customer issues
- Preparation of products as ordered by customers
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment, maintaining clean bathrooms, building exterior, parking lot, Dumpster and sidewalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper Dumpster site
- Unloading and stocking as required
- Ability to operate cash register or point of sale terminal, as needed
Qualifications: Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
How to apply: Apply online
Job description: The Boys and Girls Club of Winder-Barrow County is seeking an individual to plan and implement physical recreation and sports activities for youth ages 6 to 18 during after school hours 15 to 20 hours a week.
Qualifications: Applicants must have a high school diploma and experience working with youth.
How to apply: Mail a resume to Boys & Girls Club of Winder-Barrow, P.O. Box 418, Winder, GA 30680 or email a resume to email@example.com
Job title: Store management
Description: Bealls in Winder is hiring store management. Managers are responsible for all aspects of store operations and merchandising to Bealls Outlet standards in assigned locations, improving sales and profitability by coaching and developing staff to meet and/or exceed their job requirements around store standards, customer service, recruiting and retention.
Qualifications:Applicants must be willing to travel when required, work varying hours and schedules and must hold a valid driver’s license in the state of Georgia.
How to apply: Apply online
Job title: Assistant manager
Description: in Winder is hiring an assistant manager. Job duties are as follows:
- Hire, train, evaluate, motivate and supervise all store personnel to reach Goodwill operational standards
- Conduct all monthly meetings with all store employees
- Ensure customer and donor satisfaction standards
- Meet or exceed budgeted financial performance
- Read and follow all standards set forth in the Standard Operating Procedures and the Goodwill Industries of North Georgia, Inc. Policies and Procedures Manual
- Train and develop assistant manager’s managerial level skills to meet company standards
- Ensure all production and rotation quotas are met
- Accurately and timely maintain all company records and reports
- Ensure that all “cash handling procedures” are followed
- Complete voids for cashiers, make change, count down tills and perform record keeping of cashier cash variances
- Ensure compliance with policies of interviewing, hiring, education and employee discipline
- Maintain housekeeping to all company standards
- Ensure full compliance of all safety and security policies and procedures
- Maintain proper displays and merchandise presentation in accordance with SOP
- Maintain communication with supervisor
- Attend all meetings and training as required
Qualifications: Knowledge and ability requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of experience in supervision of 15 or more employees in food services, manufacturing, production or retail or one year supervision and successful completion of Goodwill assigned training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual a plus, but must have good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Functional knowledge of Word and basic Excel
- Maintain a good driving record
- Maintain dependable transportation and communication devices
- The ability to push, pull and lift 50 pounds with or without accommodations
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time, tolerate environmental issues such as dust, heat and cold, as well as meet all physical requirements to perform the duties of all positions within the store, which may include material handling, accepting donations (at the door or from donation truck) and processing goods
How to apply: Apply online using requisition number 1151
Job title: Store sales associate
Description: in Bethlehem has an opening for a store sales associate. Here is a partial list of job duties and responsibilities:
1. Customer satisfaction: Provide excellent customer service in a "Fast, Friendly, and Clean" manner to ensure the customer has a pleasant shopping experience.
- Greet customers upon entering the store and thank customers as they leave.
- Give assistance and suggestively sell to the customer.
- Report to work on time and follow the dress and appearance code.
2. Store condition: Maintain good overall store and property conditions by cleaning and performing a variety of general housekeeping duties such as:
- Dusting and/or washing windows, counters, displays, food service areas and bathrooms.
- Picking up and disposing of trash, litter or debris in store, parking lot / surrounding grounds.
- Cleaning and checking equipment including coffee machine and refrigeration units.
3. Merchandising: Stock, front, and rotate store coolers, shelves, counters and food service areas displays to ensure freshness, appeal, and easy customer access.
- Prepare food items according to menus and recipes; maintain proper weights, holding times and temperatures; practice safe food handling procedures.
- Place advertising and pricing signage inside or outside the facility including marquees, ceilings, walls, windows and pump toppers.
4. Sales controls: Complete all sales in accordance with government regulations and Company standards by:
- Verifying customer eligibility to purchase age-restricted products and refusing to sell these products when appropriate.
- Entering all transactions at the time of purchase at the correct price and placing all payments collected in the register and making correct change.
5. Financial and security controls:
- Keep accurate cash, sales and inventory control records and accounts for variances.
- Report all incidents including but not limited to employee or customer injuries, gas drive-offs, theft, property damage and/or improper waste disposal to the Store Manager.
Qualifications: Applicants must be 18 or older and a high school diploma or GED is preferred. Applicants should have the ability to accurately operate a variety of electronic equipment that may include cash registers or scanners, gas consoles, credit card, money order or lottery machines, car washes, hot or cold or beverage dispensers, hot dog cookers and microwave ovens.
How to apply: Apply online
Job title: Server
Description: Chateau Elan is hiring servers for two restaurants, Versailles and Paddy's Irish Pub. These employees greet and serve guests in a professional manner and are esponsible for serving food and beverages in accordance with established standards of service, quality and presentation.
Qualifications: Applicants for the position at Versailles must have at least six months of previous customer service experience. Previous serving experience in a fine dining restaurant is preferred. Applicants for both positions must be available to work flexible shifts, including nights and weekends.
Job title: Cook II
Description: This individual prepares and presents a variety of hot and cold food items such as meats, fowl, fish, sauces, stocks, seasonings and other dishes in accordance with established standards for quality, taste and presentation.
Qualifications: Applicants should a minimum of two years of culinary experience in fine dining, preferably in a high volume culinary operation. Garde Marge experience preferred. Must be able to work flexible shifts.
Job title: Restaurant hostess
Description: This employee is responsible for greeting guests with warm hospitality and insuring smooth operation and high level of service from all restaurant associates. This individual is expected to display friendly hospitality greetings before seating and presenting guest with menus and will also assist with bussing tables, pouring watering and resetting tables as needed, as well as taking reservations over the phone.
Qualifications: Applicants must have six months of customer service experience and must be able to work a flexible schedule and have excellent communication skills.