Chateau Elan in Braselton is hiring for the following positions:
- Banquet server — Responsible for setting up dining room tables for all food and beverage banquet functions. Servers' duties are serving and cleaning all tables after each function and storing all equipment. Six months of previous customer service experience is required. Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills. Must be able to work flexible shifts depending on business demands. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Room service server — Delivers room service orders and serves food and beverages to guests. This person will also answers phones and takes orders for room service. Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Server for Golf Grille — Responsible for service of alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and food on the golf course, in any kind of weather condition. Will also be serving food and drinks in a banquet atmosphere at tournament functions when needed, including setting up and breaking down functions. This position requires some early mornings and late evenings depending on weather and business demands. Excellent communication skills and organizational skills required as well as strong customer service skills and an outgoing personality. Must be able to multitask and work at a fast pace. Must be at least 18 years of age and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Server in L'Auberge Lounge — Greet and serves guests in a gracious, professional manner. Responsible for serving food and beverages to guests. Must have at least six months of previous customer service experience. Previous serving experience in a restaurant/cocktail lounge is preferred. Must be available to work flexible shifts including nights and weekends.
- Afternoon/evening server at Versailles — Greet and serves guests in a gracious, professional manner. Responsible for serving food and beverages to guests. Must have at least six months of previous customer service experience. Previous serving experience in a fine dining restaurant is preferred. Must be available to work flexible shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Server at Paddys Irish Pub — Accurately takes food and beverage orders, utilizes suggestive selling techniques, inputs order into point of sale computer system, promptly places orders with bartender and/or kitchen, explains specific guest requests, compiles orders, including proper garnishes, side orders and condiments, delivers and serves order to guest, replenishes beverages and clears table as guest finishes drinks and/or meal. Applicants should possess basic knowledge of food preparation, a strong knowledge of alcoholic beverages, service standards and etiquette.
For more information and to apply for any of these jobs, click here.
Know of a local business that's hiring or an upcoming job fair? Have tips for job seekers? Tell us in comments.