Banfield Pet Hospital inside PetSmart in Bethlehem is hiring for two positions:
Associate veterinarian — Ensure the highest quality of veterinary care and client education. The associate doctor mentors an effective and productive veterinary medical team, advocates for pets, educates clients on all aspects of pet health, ensures a safe and effective hospital environment and improves both the medical quality and business performance of the hospital. Qualifications:
- Doctor of veterinary medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required.
- License in good standing with applicable state veterinary board.
- License with the Drug Enforcement Agency required.
- Proven ability to perform all basic surgeries, including use of all standard medical instruments and equipment.
Client service coordinator — Drives the flow of clients and pets through the hospital, maximizes the productivity of the veterinary medical team (in terms of numbers of clients and pets), ensures good communication with associates and clients, and coordinates the care of clients and pets in a happy, welcoming, friendly and efficient manner, influencing clients to return and refer their friends and families. Qualifications:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old to perform duties involving radiography and be exposed to radioactive substances.
- Medical background — veterinary technician, human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc. — with medical terminology training is preferred.
- One year related experience required with customer service preferred.
Click the links above for more information and to apply.
Know of a local business that's hiring or an upcoming job fair? Have tips for job seekers? Tell us in comments.