Wayne Bartlett with Maynard and Bartlett Realty Group of Winder has confirmed a Varsity restaurant will be built at Gateway Station off Ga. Highway 316 in Bethlehem.
"They will be located in front of the theatre," Bartlett wrote in an e-mail response to Barrow Patch. "We're very excited about The Varsity coming to our project! We're hoping they'll be open by the spring of next year."
Bartlett said the location will be a "Varsity Junior" and similar in size to Chick-fil-A.
The planned 14,000-square-foot Gateway Station development is set to feature a splash fountain similar to the one at Mall of Georgia and a clock tower. The site will also include an acre of greenspace behind the shopping center that can be used for outdoor events, such as concerts. A total of 160 acres are earmarked for grocery, retail, restaurant, office and medical space within Gateway at University Parkway.
You might also be interested in reading:
- New Restaurant Opens in Bethlehem
- Winder ALDI Store to Open Nov. 1
- Mayfield Dairy to Reopen Braselton Visitor Center
- Bethlehem Council Discusses Annexation
- City Administrator Outlines Winder's Reasons for Seeking to Expand Boundaries