Last minute holiday shopping doesn't have to mean a mad rush to a mall. are offering a variety of gift options, including antiques, music lessons, jewelry and more.
- Shop and take 20 percent off while enjoying coffee and cookies today, Dec. 20. The shop is open until 7 p.m.
- is hosting a before Christmas sale through Dec. 24. Shop hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Christmas Eve.
- Shopping for a bookwork? Stop by the in Winder.
- Are you planning to give the gift of jewelry this Christmas? in dowtown Winder has been serving the community for more than half a century. In addition to diamonds, jewelry and watches, the store also sells china, crystal and other gift items.
- Shopping for a musician or music lover? Want to give the gift of music lessons? is a local best bet.
- Stop in at . Owner Lynn Hammond, a retired school principal and artist, offers shoppers a variety of locally-made products for gift giving. The selection includes hand-turned wood, original art, pottery, stained glass, candles, custom invitations and stationery, fashion accessories, gourmet foods and baby items.
- Owned by local residents Ricky and Lindsey Brown, offers antiques, home décor and unique gifts.