Add ribs and barbecue to the latest options for eating out in Bethlehem.
According to the restaurant's website, hours are 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
The Bethlehem location scored a 100 on a recent health inspection. Check out the restaurant's menu.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Winder ALDI Store to Open Nov. 1
- Mayfield Dairy to Reopen Braselton Visitor Center
- Site Work Moving Forward at Gateway Station
- Is the Bethlehem Area at 316 and 81 the 'New Winder'?
- Bethlehem Council Discusses Annexation
- City Administrator Outlines Winder's Reasons for Seeking to Expand Boundaries
What's your favorite place to eat in the Bethlehem area? What restaurant would you like to see open next? Tell us in the comments section below.