A foundation is taking shape near Gateway Cinemas 12 off Ga. Highway 316 in Bethlehem.
The planned 14,000-square-foot Gateway Station development is set to feature a splash fountain similar to the one at Mall of Georgia and a clock tower. The site will also include an acre of greenspace behind the shopping center that can be used for outdoor events, such as concerts.
A total of 160 acres are earmarked for grocery, retail, restaurant, office and medical space within Gateway at University Parkway.
You might also be interested in reading:
- New Restaurant Opens in Bethlehem
- Winder ALDI Store to Open Nov. 1
- Mayfield Dairy to Reopen Braselton Visitor Center
- Bethlehem Council Discusses Annexation
- City Administrator Outlines Winder's Reasons for Seeking to Expand Boundaries