The Northeast Health District reports the following health inspection score for Barrow County.
Georgia Club Cabana Bar, 1050 Chancellors Drive, Statham
Date of inspection: July 21, 2012
Type of inspection: Routine
- Violation of: 2-1C. No bare hand contact with ready-to-eat foods (An employee was observed with bare hand contact with ready to eat foods — sliced lemon placed in customer drink using bare hands. Corrected on site by discarding and making new drink using utensil to handle lemon.
- Violation of: 2-2B. Proper eating, tasting, drinking, or tobacco use (No observation.)
- Violation of: 2-2D. Adequate handwashing facilities supplied & accessible (No soap provided at hand sink at bat area. Corrected on site by restocking soap.)
- Violation of: 14A. In-use utensils: properly stored (Improper utensil in use in bulk sugar container — cup stored in container.)
- Violation of: 18. Insects, rodents, and animals not present (Slide window at kitchen left open and numerous flies observed in kitchen.)
The Northeast Health District reports the following health re-inspection scores for Barrow County establishments.
Big Apple Chinese Grill Buffet, 78 E. May St., Suite A, Winder
Original score: 57
Follow-up score: 82
Date of original inspection: May 15, 2012
Date of re-inspection: May 21, 2012
, 64 E. May St., Suite K, Winder
Original score: 73
Follow-up score: 85
Date of original inspection: May 18, 2012
Date of re-inspection: June 1, 2012
Mighty Casey's, 53 N. Jackson St., Winder
Original score: 88
Follow-up score: 100
Date of original inspection: May 8, 2012
Date of re-inspection: May 9, 2012
What has been your experience at the restaurants listed above? Tell us in comments.
You might also be interested in reading: