Gwinnett County Police are investigating three recent burglaries in the Dacula area.
In one of the burglaries, the resident said he left his Auburn Road home at 5:30 a.m. on Dec. 6 and returned at 3 p.m. to discover his home had been burglarized. The man believes the suspect(s) entered through an unlocked sliding glass door.
"He thought that his black Labrador and mixed K9 would of [sic] discouraged the intruders from entering," the officer wrote in the report. "It appeared that the K9s did not repel the intruders."
The resident said several items were taken including a cell phone, 500 DVDs, two bottles of liquor and four types of high blood pressure medication.
Read more on Dacula Patch.
- What to Do if You Think You Are Being Followed
- Man Armed With Handgun Accused of Following Teen Home From School
- Grinch Strikes Cars in Dacula Subdivision
- Two Remaining Suspects in Rape, Aggravated Battery Case Taken Into Custody
- Warrants Issued for Three Dacula Men in Connection With Rape, Battery of 18-Year-Old