Invite a friend
Ready for a unique experience for your children?
Let's take a journey off the beaten path! Health is about more than just eating the right foods. It is also about keeping the mind and heart at peace.
Yoga strengthens body, mind, and spirit.
Art offers a time of free expression which also
strengthens and calms.
For a couple hours a day for five days, your child will get an intro into yoga breathing and poses as well as art techniques that enhance creative expression.
The YoGART Recreation Summer Workshop is designed for children ages 5-12 and will last from June 11-15th, 12pm-2pm. The cost for the week is $50.
We will be accepting registration until June 6th.
More About Bethlehem First United Methodist Church
Bethlehem First United Methodist Church, located in the Winder area, is run by Parker Benson. There are "sunrise" and later services, plus children's programs on Sunday and during the week after school.
Other events here
- Kenpo Kickboxing with Tracy Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Preschool & Kindergarten Registration Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:15 am–12:00 pm
- Zumba with Jamie Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Cardio Kickboxing with Jamie Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Spin Mix with Tracy Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Senior Fitness Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- iNsAnE Strength Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Zumba with Jamie Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Soul Spin Mix Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm