Invite a friend
Team up for Tripp - Fundraiser for Tripp Halstead
Two-year-old Tripp Halstead is fighting for his life after being struck by a fallen tree limb and has undergone brain surgery. He is now in a medically induced coma at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Whata Cutie Cuts in Buford, (next to the Toys R Us / Mall of Georgia) is hosting a fundraiser for Tripp and family in this trying time.
We are seeking cash and/or product/service donations for a silent auction and/or raffle to be held at the event. Your attendance and/or donation will bring us closer to our goal of $100,000.00. Many local businesses are on board as well as hundreds of individuals. Our community is clearly excited and eager to see this event succeed. You can be a part of that excitement by supporting us with your attendance and/or any donation. Thank you in advance!
- Toddler in Critical Condition After Being Hit in Head with Falling Tree Limb at Barrow County Daycare
- Family and Friends of Injured Barrow County Toddler Set-Up Public Facebook Page
- Larry the Cable Guy, aka 'Mater,' Tweets Message to Barrow County Toddler Hit by Tree Limb
- Benefit for Tripp Halstead and Family Scheduled for Dec. 8
- Fundraisers for Tripp Halstead and Family
|Where||3480 Financial Center Way, Buford, GA 30519 (Hoste by Whata Cutie Cuts - Suite K940)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–5:00 pm|