Invite a friend
Sunday Worship Service -- February 17
Anglican Church of the Redeemer Sunday Worship Service:
- Sunday, February 17, beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- Sermon by Rev. Dan Alger
- Holy Commuion
- Contemporary and traditional congregational Worship music
- Children are welcome, with separate teachings and facilities for a portion of our Worship period
- Join us for lunch and fellowship, after our Worship Service, at Friends Sports Grill in Dacula
If you come to worship with us, you can expect...
1. A Welcoming Community;
2. A Safe Environment No Matter Where You Are In Your Faith;
3. A Secure And Exciting Place For Your Kids;
4. To Be Able To Come As You Are;
5. A Biblically-Based Sermon That Challenges You And Directly Applies To Your Life; and
6. To Experience The Presence of God In His People, His Word, His Sacraments, and His Spirit.
Redeemer is a new Anglican Church in formation in the Hamilton Mill/Dacula area. The most common question we get asked, when we tell people we are starting a new church, is: "Where is your building?". Well, the first step in starting a new church is realizing that the church is not a building at all. The church is made up of the people of God who have experienced the transforming power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and who are trying to live out their faith in tangible ways. As those people gather together it does necessitate a building at some point, but the building is not the church -- it is always the people of God living out the Gospel of God. In fact, not having a building sometimes strips away things that can distract us and gets us back to what is important.
We hope to Worship with you and your family on Sunday, February 17!
|Where||Hamilton Mill Golf Club 1995 Hamilton Mill Pkwy, Dacula, GA 30019|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 pm–11:45 am|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Hamilton Mill Golf Club
Hamilton Mill Golf Club is a Canongate golf course located just off Highway I-85 in Dacula. The 72-par course was designed by Fred Couples and Gene Bates and offers beautiful views, fast greens and well maintained fairways. The course includes a clubhouse with a member's dining room, pro shop and conference center as well as a practice center fitted with 7,000 square feet of practice putting greens, a 10-acre practice tee and landing area and a short game practice area, featuring 2,000 square feet of chipping greens. The club also features more than 4,800 square feet of meeting, conference and party space for special events.
Other events here
- Business Network International to Meet at Hamilton Mill Golf Club Weekly on Thursdays, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm