Winder Police Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect
The department is asking for the public's help in identifying the male suspect.
The Winder Police Department is seeking the public’s help in locating a suspect in a weekend armed robbery.
At 1:47 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 19, officers responded to a package store on McNeal Road, where a black male described as having a large build wearing all dark clothing, sunglasses and a stocking hat brandished a handgun and demanded money from the employee. The male is also described as having a well-groomed, goatee-style beard.
The suspect left the store on foot with approximately $350 to $400 in cash and headed toward a shopping center parking lot across the street.
Anyone with information regarding the identity of this individual or other information regarding this incident is asked to call Detective Wayne Samples at 770-867-2156.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Barrow Docket Book for Jan. 14-17, 2013
- Satan Apprehended, 'Lowlife' Called Out in Ad and More in This Week's Weird Crime Roundup
- Video Surveillance Shows Aaron's Employee Stealing Cash, Man's Gas Can Logged into Evidence after Arrest
- Barrow County Firefighters Purchase New Equipment with Grant
- Barrow Docket Book for Jan. 11-13, 2013