What Readers are Talking about on Patch: Nov. 11-17
Check out this week's Patch questions of the day and join the conversations.
Patch wants to know what you think. Click the links below to share your opinions on this week's topic.
- What Petition Would You Like to File with the Obama White House?
- How Hard Should Parents Push Children to be Competitive?
- What Needs to be Done to Unite the Country?
- Cruel and Unusual Punishment – Or Not?
- Are You a Black Friday, Small Business Saturday or Cyber Monday Shopper?
- Is Craigslist the Right Place to Advertise, or Look for, a Baby for Adoption?
- Did Georgia's Governor Do the Right Thing in Rejecting Healthcare Exchanges?