Grinches Strike around Northeast Georgia in This Week's Weird Crime News
Holidays were spoiled his past week by Grinch-like suspects.
Who takes a holiday decoration right from a neighborhood's welcome sign? The Grinch.
Who slithers into a gym locker room and makes off with people's wallets and iPhones while they're exercising? The Grinch.
Who busts into a house, ransacks it and runs out with a shotgun? The Grinch. (And hopefully not worse.)
Who leers around a home with bad intentions but gets noticed by an alert occupant? The Grinch.
Who takes stuff without asking — and then brings it back without being asked? The Grinch.
And, who, in the end, releases his inhibitions and runs into the streets to celebrate with the masses? The Grinch.
It's a magical time of year.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Winder Resident Arrested at Pizza Hut
- Barrow Docket Book for Dec. 14-16
- Winder Police: Security Measures Remain in Place at Barrow Schools
- Weird Crime: Peeping Tom and Fleeing Flasher Separated Only by Distance and Other News
- Dogs Attack Law Enforcement Attempting to Arrest Winder Man