Undercover Pandering and Prostitution Investigation Results in Four Arrests
Three males were charged with pandering, while a female faces a charge of prostitution.
The Barrow County Sheriff's Office conducted a an undercover operation into illegal pandering and prostitution Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013. The investigation resulted in four arrests — three males were charged with pandering, while a female was charged with prostitution.
Prior to the operation, the sheriff's office crime task force created a post online advertising prostitution. According to incident reports, an undercover investigator was contacted by John Mitchell Bain, 36, of Athens, Alen Jahirovic, 32, of Lawrenceville, and Daryl Scott Wall, 34, of Statham, each offering to pay for sexual acts. After meeting at an undisclosed location, following the exchange of money — Bain and Wall had agreed upon $100 and Jahirovic $80 — each of the three men were arrested and charged with pandering.
The female who was arrested had also responded to an online ad and had agreed to perform a sexual act for $200 an hour. Once an undercover agent had given the female money, she was placed under arrest. Zandra Renee Stokes, 37, of Athens, was charged with prostitution.
Editor's note: The Barrow Docket Book for Dec. 31, 2012-Jan. 3, 2013 lists Daryl Scott Wall's age as 37 and his address as Winder.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Three Arrests Made at Winder Residence Where Drugs, Guns and Cash Seized
- Barrow Docket Book for Dec. 31, 2012-Jan. 3, 2013
- Eating Evidence, Fighting Over Cigarettes and Pizza Thievery: Weird Crime News
- Deputies Respond to Reports of Burglaries, Property Damage, Suspicious Activity and More
- Winder Man who Died in Walton County Custody was being Held on Probation Violation out of Barrow