U.S. Marine from Bethlehem Facing Child Exploitation Charges
The Athens Banner-Herald reports the Bethlehem native was stationed at Camp Pendleton and was arrested following a traffic stop in December in Athens.
A U.S. Marine stopped by Athens-Clarke police for suspicion of driving under the influence is now facing felony sexual exploitation charges, the Athens Banner-Herald reports.
Daniel Clayton Brown, 24, a native of Bethlehem, was pulled over Dec. 30. According to the news report, sexually graphic photos of girls as young as 4 years old were allegedly found in his cell phone. Brown was indicted Jan. 21 by Clarke County Superior Court. He is facing charges of 12 counts of sexual exploitation and DUI.
Click here to read the full report.
You might also be interested in reading the following Barrow County police news:
- Barrow County Sheriff Supports Residents' Right to Bear Arms
- People Dressed as Gorillas Litter, Suspects Try to Snatch Counterfeit Bills Back from Cashier and More Weird Police News
- Barrow Docket Book for Jan. 21-24, 2013
- Driver's Vehicle Goes Airborne, Strikes Privacy Fence Before Suspect Flees from Winder Police on Foot
- Barrow County Woman Injured in Traffic Accident Involving Tractor-Trailer