Sheriff's Office Releases Additional Photos of Suspects in Bethlehem Dollar General Armed Robbery
The department has also released photos of potential witnesses to the crime.
To aid in the investigation, the agency has released additional photos of the suspects, as well as photos of possible witnesses.
Anyone who has information regarding the identity of the suspects or witnesses is urged to contact the Criminal Investigations Division by calling 770-307-3080, ext. 3083. E-mails may also be sent to the case investigator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the sheriff's office, three unidentified black males entered the Dollar General store about 10 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27. The suspects threatened the cashier and fled with an undisclosed amount of money.
According to a news release, the cashier was cleaning the store and preparing to close when the three men entered and one grabbed her by the neck and forced her to the ground. At least one of the suspects threatened the cashier with a handgun. There was a second employee in the store who heard the incident and locked herself in the office where she was able to dial 911. The suspects obtained money from the cashier during this time and fled prior to deputies' arrival.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Barrow Docket Book for Nov. 30-Dec. 2
- Department of Natural Resources' Weekly Law Enforcement Report for Nov. 18-24 Includes Two Barrow Incidents
- ATM Machine Stolen from Inside Barrow Gas Station Recovered in Jackson County
- Barrow Docket Book for Nov. 26-29
- Weird Crime News: Rent Money Stolen from 7-year-old Child, Grandmother Thwarts Robbers and Leasing Agent Captures Break-in on Video