In just a few hours, local residents will have three additional resources for local news, events and conversation.
Gwinnett Patch, Buford Patch and Monroe Patch are slated to launch Thursday, Aug. 23, at 3:00 p.m.
Gwinnett Patch will feature stories of countywide interest and highlight community news from across Gwinnett.
Monroe Patch will feature news and events from Monroe and Walton County.
Each of these sites will provide users with a platform to post news and events, engage in conversation with other members of the community and start their own conversation through blogging.
We look forward to serving the residents in our growing coverage area.
If you'd like to subscribe to the Buford, Gwinnett or Monroe Patch newsletters and be notified when the sites launch, please complete the form above and click submit.
See More on Patch
- Barrow County Relay for Life 2013 This Friday
- An Easy Way to Help Improve Air Quality in Barrow — Bring Your Lunch to Work
- Air Quality Awareness Week Kicks Off Today — Is Carpooling an Option for You?
- Winder Officers Attend 2013 Night of Blue Lights
- Peace Place Executive Director Comments on Renewal of Violence Against Women Act