Man Tells Deputy He was Driving 95 MPH Because Another Car was Riding His Bumper
The driver was arrested and charged with speeding in excess of maximum limits and reckless driving.
A Dacula man stopped on Ga. Highway 316 on Feb. 2, 2013, told a deputy he was speeding because another vehicle was behind him riding his bumper.
According to an incident report, the driver was traveling 95 mph in the 65 mph speed zone.
Travis Neal Feltman, 26, of 3157 Dolo Stone Way in Dacula, was subsequently arrested and charged with speeding in excess of maximum limits and reckless driving before being transported to the Barrow County Detention Center for booking.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Man Says Aliens Transported Him from Scene of Wreck, Attempt to Steal $65,000 Worth of Chicken Wings and More in Weird Crime
- Barrow Docket Book for Jan. 28-31, 2013
- News Nearby: Man Looking for ‘Lost’ Vehicle Claims Dacula Gas Station Is His Home
- Sheriff Takes to Facebook, Issuing Statement on Right to Bear Arms
- News Nearby: Adult Siblings Arrested After Confronting Alleged Bully at Loganville School