If you are a member of a fall sports team, Barrow Patch wants to hear from you. Whether you're a player, a member of the booster club, a coach or even a vendor, Patch is the place for you. We are not just a news portal, but a community hub for you, your family and your friends.
Here's how you and your sports team can get the most out of Barrow Patch:
- Start a blog about your sports team: Here you can talk about your highs and lows, players who stand out, coaches you love and more, including what's going on in the sports world outside of Barrow County.
- Upload pictures of your team to the photo gallery: We wish we could, but we cannot be at every game for every team. So, we love getting photos sent to us, especially those posted by you — the community — to our gallery. It's a place where everyone can see images you've taken.
- Make announcements about wins, team changes, highlights and more: These announcements can be about anything you want to tell fans in a more short form. These can also be press releases that are published as is. We want you to feel invested in Patch and the community, and this is an easy and quick way to do it. Add a photo, as well. It helps your announcement stand out.
- Post events, such as fundraisers, special competitions and more in the events calendar: We know you have lots of games or events that you'd love to see the community come to, and the more people who know about it, the better. That's were event listings come in. You pick the date it runs. The best way to then get that event featured on the front page of our Patch site is to include a photo.
- Place an advertisement for even more exposure for your team or business: If you want to gain even more exposure, place an advertisement on Barrow Patch. Contact Anna-Fiona Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope this information is helpful and look forward to connecting with you and your sports teams.