GDOT to Try Again with Braselton Traffic Shift
Traffic using Ga. Highway 211 will be shifted and two new turn lanes will open.
Weather this past week forced the Georgia Department of Transportation to postpone a traffic shift and the opening of two turning lanes in Braselton. The department indicated in a news release Monday that it would try again today, Tuesday, Oct. 23.
The traffic shift is planned to be completed before noon.
Click here to read the original report.
The intersection improvement project's completion date is set for April 30, 2013.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Varsity Restaurant Coming to Gateway Station off 316
- New Restaurant Opens in Bethlehem
- Georgia Public Policy Foundation Presents 'Plan B' for Transportation
- Winder ALDI Store to Open Nov. 1
- Mayfield Dairy to Reopen Braselton Visitor Center