Fire Causes Extensive Damage to Winder Residence
Engine 3, Engine 6, Med 6, and Battalion 1 responded to the incident.
The cause of a home fire Tuesday, March 19, is under investigation by Barrow County Emergency Services' Fire Investigation Team.
At 8:19 p.m., communication officers received a 911 call reporting a structure fire at 315 E. Wright St. Firefighters responded and found a home heavily involved in fire. Engine 3, Engine 6, Med 6, and Battalion 1 responded to the incident. The fire caused extensive damage to the structure.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Weekend Home Fire Ignited by Hot Embers from Cigarette
- Firefighters Battle Several Recent Grass and Woods Fires Across Barrow County
- Gun Safety Class for Women Right on Target for Georgia Club Residents
- Winder Officers Attend 2013 Night of Blue Lights
- Statham Resident Reports Hearing Explosions