Winder Father of Twins Charged with Murder Posts to Website, Plans to Move
In a post on his website, The Political Bandit, William Cormier II writes that he plans to move.
A Winder resident and father of twins charged with murder is speaking out on his own website.
William Cormier II, father of twin brothers Christopher Cormier and William Cormier, shared a post titled "My Twin Sons Have Been Charged With Murder In the Sean Dugas Case. How does A Father/Journalist Respond Appropriately?" on his website The Political Bandit.
Click here to read the full post, in which the father writes he plans to move.
"We live in a small town, and those who actually know us have been very kind and have attempted to help us in any way they can," he writes. "Others, who stand in the majority, are still driving by our home and we hear the occasional “Murderer” being screamed from a passing vehicle and when we happen to be in the yard, some people slow down and gawk while others stare and flip us the “Bird” as if we were the criminals rather than those who are now housed in separate County Jails."
Read more of Barrow Patch's coverage on this story:
- Body Found Buried in Winder Backyard Identified as Missing Florida Man
- Winder Police Charge Twins with Murder, Concealing Death
- Brothers Face Charges of Concealing Death while Police Await Autopsy on Body Found Buried at Winder Residence
- Winder Police: Brothers in Custody after Body Found at Sixth Avenue Residence
- News Report Says Body Found Buried at Winder Home