Daily Dose for Job Seekers: Openings with Athens Regional Health System
Openings include positions for a nurse practitioner, a sonographer, a registered nurse and more.
Athens Regional Health System is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Nurse practitioner — Responsible for planning and directing the delivery of primary health care and health education programs at the clinic or work unit. Will provide primary care and health education for the age specific populations including neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
- DRG program clinical documentation specialist — Responsible for facilitating the improvement in the overall quality and completeness of the medical record documentation. Extensive interaction with physicians, nursing staff, health information coding staff and other health providers to ensure that documentation supports the level of reimbursement assigned to each case.
- Sonographer I — Operates ultrasound equipment, scanning body areas to obtain information for use by physicians in diagnosing patient illnesses. Provides direct patient care for patients ages pre-birth through geriatric.
- Clinical supervisor (2245) — Oversees all clinical functions and staff in physician's office.
- Registered nurse — Provides direct and indirect patient care through the application of the nursing process, which includes, assessment, planning implementing and evaluating care rendered in the neurosciences unit.
- Special procedures technologist I — Performs various technical functions in the total support of the Special Procedures department. Supports the department by performing some nursing as well as clerical duties. Provides direct patient care for patients ages adult through geriatric.
- Preadmission reviewer, RN — Works in a team-approach within the Preadmissions Program — patient access, resource utilization, clinical outpatient departments — to obtains clinical documentation to authorize or precertify scheduled/elective procedures clinical services. Ensures the medical necessity and/or third-party payer requirements are met prior to initiation of scheduled/elective services.
- Access counselor I — Responsible for retrieving patient demographic information. Assembles patient chart, prints forms and labels to distribute to appropriate departments. Collects insurance information for verification purposes for correct patient billing and upfront collections. Accurately documents important patient information in Optimum in a timely manner. Accurately updates insurance in the payor section on all payors.
- Therapist, RRT — Reviews physician orders for respiratory therapy treatments and administers procedures in accordance with prescribed instructions and schedules.
- Security transportation officer — Operates employee shuttle service, transporting ARHS employees from outlying employee parking areas, along designated routes, to the main facilities on campus.
For more information and to apply: Follow the links above
Know of a local business that's hiring or an upcoming job fair? Have tips for job seekers? Tell us in comments.