Daily Dose for Job Seekers: Opening with Gwinnett County in Records Management
The deadline to apply for this job is 11:59 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 10.
Job title: Records management coordinator
Employer: Gwinnett County government
Job description: Responsible for supervising lower level staff to ensure technical and/or administrative policies and procedures are followed, and overseeing the day to day operations and activities of the records warehouse. Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations pertaining to the retention and destruction of public records.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Five years of progressive records management experience, including two years of supervisory experience
- Valid Georgia driver's license
- Membership in professional records organization(s) preferred
- Certified Records Management preferred.
For more information and to apply: Click here
Know of a local business that's hiring or an upcoming job fair? Have tips for job seekers? Tell us in comments.