Daily Dose for Job Seekers: Opening in Senior Resident Care
A Lawrenceville assisted living facility is hiring for a part-time position.
Sunrise at Webb Gin in Lawrenceville, an assisted living senior community specializing in memory and Alzheimer's care, is hiring a part-time reminiscence care manager.
- You will build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities.
- You will notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service.
- You will assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile.
- Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day.
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Click here for additional information and to apply.
Know of a local business that's hiring or an upcoming job fair? Have tips for job seekers? Tell us in comments.