Part-Time Jobs Available in Neighboring Gwinnett County
The county has more than a dozen part-time opportunities.
Gwinnett County has a number of part-time job openings. The following three positions are newly listed on the county's online job board. Click the links to read more.
- Part-time facility program assistant — The Gwinnett County Parks & Recreation Division is recruiting for multiple part-time facility attendants at various locations. This position is responsible for providing maintenance assistance to an assigned recreation center for its programs and visitors. Some of the daily responsibilities include janitorial duties, cleaning of the building and surrounding grounds as directed, vacuuming, mopping, setting up of tables and chairs, inventory control and outdoor ornamental garden maintenance. Candidates must display interpersonal skills. Must be computer literate, able to work a variety of hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Part-time recreation park attendant — Responsible for assisting with the supervision of indoor and outdoor recreational facilities. Duties will include maintaining facilities and grounds by sweeping and mopping floors, removing trash, vacuuming and performing related custodial duties, picking up trash in high impact areas, trail debris and maintenance of trails, assisting customers and residents with general questions and concerns regarding event/rental location or facility problems, completing rental checklists, maintaining the security of facilities and cleaning restrooms and pavilions throughout park system. Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED, general laborer experience in maintenance, related recreation support experience and janitorial services and a valid Georgia driver's license.
- Part-time tennis attendant — Responsible for assisting with the general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties to maintain a clean interior building and external surroundings of the tennis facility. This position will be located at various tennis facilities throughout the county. Applicants should have a high school diploma, GED or sufficient education to follow oral and written instructions and experience in working in a customer service environment. Experience handling money is preferred.
Gwinnett County is also hiring for these part-time jobs:
- Art camp counselor
- Art camp director
- Art day camp leader/art instructor
- Summer day camp director
- Summer day camp counselor
- Summer day camp inclusion counselor
- Part-time/seasonal lifeguard I or II
- Part-time/Seasonal Aquatic Specialist
- Part-time/seasonal pool manager
- Part-time/seasonal assistant pool manager