Clarification of 'Parental Responsibility Zones' on Agenda for Board of Education Meeting
The meeting will start at 7 p.m. today.
Members of the Barrow County Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. today at the professional development center. Included in tonight's meeting agenda is clarification of the new "parental responsibility zones." View the full agenda in a PDF document to the right of this text.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Sheriff Available to Address Transportation Safety Questions at School Board Meeting
- Concerned Barrow Parents Plan to Challenge Busing Changes
- Online Petition Started in Opposition to Barrow County Schools' 'Parental Responsibility Zones'
- Letter to the Editor: Apalachee Left Out of Game Coverage?
- School System Makes Change to Information on 'Parental Responsibility Zones'
- Middle and High School Students Within 'Parental Responsibility Zones' Not Eligible for Transportation to and from School
- School System Changes Include Length of Year and Days and New Bell Schedules
- Auburn and Bethlehem Elementary Schools Moving to Uniforms for Students
- Letter to the Editor: Barrow County School System Changes are Mind Blowing