Check Out Summer Reading Suggestions from Bestselling Author James Patterson
What's on your child's summer reading list?
Patch has teamed up with James Patterson’s ReadKiddoRead program to bring you summer reading lists for every age.
Check out these suggestions:
- Summer Reading List for Preschoolers and Kids Ages 2 to 7
- Summer Reading List for Kids Ages 6 to 9
- Summer Reading List for Kids Ages 8 to 12
- Summer Reading List for Tweens and Teens 11 and Older
Also check out information on the summer reading program at your local library.
- Sign Ups for Auburn Library's Summer Reading Program Begin Today
- Statham Public Library Invites Young Readers to ‘Dream Big’
- Summer Reading Program Begins on Thursday at Winder Library