Barrow Today for Wednesday, May 16: Find Out More about TSPLOST
The third and final informational meeting hosted by the local chamber of commerce is scheduled for this evening.
If passed, the 2012 TSPLOST bill is expected to generate more than $18 billion statewide over a 10-year period from a one cent sales tax for the purpose of tackling a laundry list of transportation projects, including intersection and road improvements here in Barrow County.
Check out some of the current most popular stories on Barrow Patch.
- Winder Siblings Arrested after Mother Reports Witnessing Suspected Drug Deal in Driveway
- Around the Region: Woman Runs Naked After Car Crash, Sex Big Seller for Christian Book Group and 6-year-old Makes Unassisted Triple Play
- Man to Deputy: 'Do You Know Who I Am?'
- Discount Tickets Available for Opening Night of Winder Summerfest
- Auburn Residents Charged with Trafficking Cocaine in North Carolina
Today's forecast: XXX
Tonight's forecast: XXX