Attention Barrow County chicken lovers! Chick-fil-A in Bethlehem will host Receipt Day starting bright and early tomorrow morning, Wednesday, Feb. 29.
Chick-fil-A patrons who dine between the hours of 6 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. are encouraged to hang on to their receipts for that morning’s purchases. They can then return with their Feb. 29 receipt during breakfast hours any day during the month of March to receive the exact same items on their sales slip — absolutely free.
This special offer does not apply to delivery orders and when redeeming, please bear in mind that Chick-fil-A is not open Sunday mornings. You’ll simply have to reserve your chicken biscuit cravings for Monday through Saturday.
Other upcoming events for March at this Chick-fil-A location include Kid’s Nights from 5 to 8 p.m. every Tuesday featuring special discounts on kids' meals and a fun free craft or activity. This Chick-fil-A also plays host to several Spirit Nights from 5 to 8 p.m. select dates throughout the month, including those benefitting the following organizations:
- Auburn Elementary School on Thursday, March 1
- Apalachee High School Volleyball on Monday, March 5
- Apalachee High School Academics on Thursday, March 8
- Bethlehem First United Methodist Church on Thursday, March 15
- Westside Middle School on Monday, March 19
- Winder-Barrow Middle School on Thursday, March 22
- Winder-Barrow Athletics on Monday, March 26
- Westbrook Academy on Thursday, March 29
What is your favorite breakfast menu item at Chick-fil-A? Tell us in comments.
Check back every Tuesday for a new City Spotlight on one of two great Barrow County towns — Bethlehem and Carl.