- Organization: Homestead Hospice
- Causes: Health, Seniors
- Date(s): Volunteers are needed on an ongoing basis.
- Contact person: Joelle Arp-Dunham
- Phone: 706-548-8444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: homesteadhospice.net/Volunteers.html
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED at Homestead Hospice for patient companionship in Barrow County. Volunteer training is being held throughout December. For more information email email@example.com or call 706-548-8444.
Volunteers are an indispensable part of our care plans. Together we will be able to help patients and their families living with terminal illness. There are many ways you can help including: Community Outreach, Clerical Support , Clinical Support, Direct Patient Contact, Special Skills/Therapies, Bereavement Volunteers. Free training.